Form submission: Admin Application

Bug 
Nickname:: zerjia

Do you have and use your mic?: Yes

Age?: 19

Which server are you applying for?: KZ

SteamID(https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:191343071

How long have you been playing on PowerFPS?: 2 Months

Tell us about yourself!: My real name is Javen, I like to spend my free time playing basketball or on cs. I like noodles and women.
Im a friendly guy who likes to help others in need which I see needed on these servers.
I also like to feed my cat dead birds since he fucking destroys them.

Why should we choose you as an admin?: I'm very active on these servers since I mostly play KZ. I often see troubles like autostrafers and toxic kiddos and I wish I could do something to keep those servers a cool and chill place, I still report them but admins are not always available and that's normal. So that's why I would like to be part of the team. I also know my basics of KZ.

Do you have any registered punishments @ http://bans.powerfps.com ?: No

Do you have any previous admin experience?: Sadly not, but I'm a quick learner, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Could you benefit our community somehow?: I do upload videos sometimes where I mainly play on PowerFPS.

Anything else?: I am mostly active 1-4 hours a day, so you'll catch me in there.
Also here is my discord: zerjia#6517

Funny application even though i'd love it to be a bit longer it's still decent.

Unfortunally I can't say much else about you as a person since I don't play KZ and thus have never seen you ingame,
so my opinion won't matter much at all, however I wish you a good luck!
‚óŹ Steam -/id/Ithrowrocksatfatgirls
‚óŹ Discord @fetty guap#2571
‚óŹ Fetty Guap @Youtube

¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†Peace! ‚úĆ

KZ pre or no pre? Haven't really seen you on any of the servers ever so im gonna deny you this time. Feel free to apply again