• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Form submission: Admin Application

Bug 
Nickname:: skípz

Do you have and use your mic?: Yes

Age?: 16

Which server are you applying for?: HNS NOPRE,KZ

SteamID(https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:444203548

How long have you been playing on PowerFPS?: 2+ Months, not that long for this server, but i have plenty more hours/experience on other servers.

Tell us about yourself!: First of all, my name is Joe. I am a friendly, funny (at times) outgoing person with a passion for music (piano). I also really enjoy playing hns especially on the PowerFPS servers.

Why should we choose you as an admin?: I, personally, should be chosen as admin because i have countless hours of hns/kz experience, reiterating the rules to players that are breaching them, and i want to make a difference. I will be available for the majority of days and during my free time. That being said, i am approachable, friendly (as said above) but serious on occasions that deserve severity. I never belittle things which is also a good trait i feel is good in an admin.

Do you have any registered punishments @ http://bans.powerfps.com ?: No

Do you have any previous admin experience?: I have had previous admin experience on numerous other servers, unfortunately not hns/kz orientated, but i know the commands and how to use them effectively.

Could you benefit our community somehow?: In my opinion, benefiting the community means helping out on issues with players potentially cheating/breaking rules. Also i see benefiting a server as bringing it life and fun, which i can assure you, i can do.

Anything else?: I would like to add a side note that i have a youtube channel, that i post hns videos on. I am more than obliged to reference the servers and forums in the description of my videos to help the community out by all which is necessary.

A little extra. I would like to thank all of the current staff for reading my application and i hope you could allow me to be a part of what you are creating/helping out.

Great application, you are a nice guy and you are fun to play with. I have never seen you attack a player without a good reason and you always defend the Admins if they get trashtalk. I think you could have been a good admin so it is a huge +rep from me. Good luck, Joe!
● yt/armahns
● petter#0666
● /id/msler

You're confusing me when you want admin on every single server. That means 3 Headadmins has to come to a decision Smile

(05-31-2019, 10:41 AM)Nubbzy Wrote: You're confusing me when you want admin on every single server. That means 3 Headadmins has to come to a decision Smile
Is that so? I'll edit it now. Thanks for the heads up!

There's still three diffrent servers, which mod do you play mostly, nopre or pre? =)
Regardless, the application is solid and you seem like a decent 'lad, so +rep from me and good luck!
● Steam -/id/Ithrowrocksatfatgirls
● Discord @fetty guap#2571
● Fetty Guap @Youtube

Peace! ✌

(05-31-2019, 01:25 PM)fettyguap Wrote: There's still three diffrent servers, which mod do you play mostly, nopre or pre? =)
Regardless, the application is solid and you seem like a decent 'lad, so +rep from me and good luck!
I play nopre for the majority, but I do go on pre a couple of times when I’m on aswell.

Thanks for your reply Smile

I dont personally have any problems with you getting admin on NoPre, your a mature guy and quite active. I will give it a small amount of time to see if anyone else has any opinions and then I will make my final decision.

Note: Updated server applications to HNS NOPRE and KZ

accepted