Form submission: Admin Application

Bug 
Nickname:: $zkh

Do you have and use your mic?: Yes

Age?: 18

Which server are you applying for?: HNS PRE,KZ

SteamID(https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:101121131

How long have you been playing on PowerFPS?: 1 year

Tell us about yourself!: i eat ass and play hns literally 12 hours a day i do nothing else but play this game so im active as a motherfucker pls admin give yes thank you

Why should we choose you as an admin?: already been an admin before then i quit the game

Do you have any registered punishments @ http://bans.powerfps.com ?: No

Do you have any previous admin experience?: yes i was admin on this exact server

Could you benefit our community somehow?: i could ban retarded kids that script

Anything else?:

This is a highly proffesionall application, well written and touches some deeply philospichal quesitons about life, I would myself compare this application as an Art peice which very well translates to the late Van Gogh peices where the shadow align in a very natural way of how he describies his life in symbols.

The iconic tortured artist, Vincent Van Gogh strove to convey his emotional and spiritual state in each of his artworks. Which ZKH clearly shows to interpret in his own way. Although he sold only one painting during his lifetime, Van Gogh is now one of the most popular artists of all time, just the same as I predict this ZHK's art peice is ahead of his time as well. His canvases with densely laden, visible symbolism rendered in a bright, opulent palette emphasize ZHK's personal expression brought to life in an application. Bravo M'lord.
‚óŹ Steam -/id/Ithrowrocksatfatgirls
‚óŹ Discord @fetty guap#2571
‚óŹ Fetty Guap @Youtube

¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†Peace! ‚úĆ

Very good juker and active dunno about this piece of art, maybe you could expand it a little

(06-02-2019, 12:54 AM)Nubbzy Wrote: Very good juker and active dunno about this piece of art, maybe you could expand it a little

I eat ass and chew bubblegum

Accepted