• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Form submission: Admin Application

Bug 
Nickname:: Sway

Do you have and use your mic?: Yes

Age?: 15 (2004)

Which server are you applying for?: RETAKES

SteamID(https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:451443772

How long have you been playing on PowerFPS?: Around 6 months. I was here first time when server was new but i had a csgo break so i didn't play here. But I started play csgo again and now im here Big Grin

Tell us about yourself!: So I am "Sway" and im 15 year old boy from Finland. I am positive and friendly, also I try always to stay calm. I play a lot on my sparetime but i also do sports, for example biking and i started train at gym. I have played ice hockey and football for 7 years. The summer holiday started at school so i have so much free time. I listen to music a lot i can say i listen it 3-6 hours in a day, I mostly like rock and rap especially punk rock. I'm Personality chewy and I do not give up easily, I always try my best and try to do it 100%. But at the moment im really happy and joyful.
I have to say I love gaming, and when I get out of elementary school, I go to high school and from there I go to read coding or it's my goal,
You never know where life takes you

Why should we choose you as an admin?: I am active @powerfps servers. My csgo matchmaking rank is LEM i have been Supreme but not anymore, so i have much gamesense and Experience. I like to play retakes, it is my favourite gamemode. I have played @powerfps servers a lot and I just love them, it could be awesome if I can be bigger part of its community.
I have read languages ‚Äč‚Äčand I am good in those parts, for example, Finnish, Swedish, English and Russian. My best languages ‚Äč‚Äčare Finnish and English, but I can speak Swedish and Russian at some level

Do you have any registered punishments @ http://bans.powerfps.com ?: No

Do you have any previous admin experience?: Yes, I was admin @Finn Bhop server but the server was stopped.

Could you benefit our community somehow?: I could try to give ideas to improve servers. And I love helping peoples, I will be friendly for them. I will be in server as much as possible, and I can.

Anything else?:
<3

Dear Sway,

First of all sorry for the very late response on your application. And since we are still in need of Retake admins. I want to try you out on the team, please contact me through the PowerFPS discord so I can give you the roles and permissions.

Frosty - Head-Admin
The question is not how but when.  - Frosty!