• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Form submission: Admin Application

Bug 
Nickname:: stabbio

Do you have and use your mic?: Yes

Age?: 16

Which server are you applying for?: HNS PRE

SteamID(https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:161590320

How long have you been playing on PowerFPS?: I have been playing on PowerFPS since early September, 2018.

Tell us about yourself!: I'm a swedish student and I am studying at the business and administration programme at Stagnelius. I first started playing video games when I was 6 when my father got me a Nintendo Gamecube, and it was from there it all began. I grew up playing Mario, Sonic and lots of other good shit. I first started playing FPS Shooting games when I was 12, when I got my first own computer. I played a lot of free CS, I think it was called CS Portable back then, until I finally saved up enough money to get Counter-Strike:Global Offensive. With other words, I've been playing CS since late 2013. Now I play lots of various games but my main game is still CS:GO and it'll probably stay like that for a long period of time.

Why should we choose you as an admin?: I am an very active person, I play on the server a lot. Since I spend much time on it it will be no problem punishing rulebreakers and such. Also, I'm not the kind of guy to hesitate when it comes to punishment. If a guy does something wrong after a warning, I will not hesitate to punish the person.

I'm a helpful person too, if anyone needs help I'm always there to help with whatever I can.

Do you have any registered punishments @ http://bans.powerfps.com ?: No

Do you have any previous admin experience?: Nope

Could you benefit our community somehow?: Absolutely, I think I would make an positive impact on the community.

Anything else?:

+rep Active.
+rep Decent application.
+rep Geniunly chill & mature guy.
+rep Talk's a lot ingame & haven't seen him be toxic.

I don't have anything more to add except for a- good luck!
‚óŹ Steam -/id/Ithrowrocksatfatgirls
‚óŹ Discord @fetty guap#2571
‚óŹ Fetty Guap @Youtube

¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†Peace! ‚úĆ

You are a decent guy that enjoys having fun. You are a good player and you know the rules well. The only downside you have is that you are very ironic, people will not always understand that you are not being serious, but that can be good as well. Personally, I think you will be a good admin that may help us in the future. Thank you for applying and good luck.
‚óŹ yt/armahns
‚óŹ petter#0666
‚óŹ /id/msler

+rep Active so much he doesnt do anything else
+rep actually an entertaining guy
+rep Pure Joker

Hope To See You Get A Trial.
Steam - id/internalcheats
Discord - zebusq#7511
Youtube - zebusq

deserves admin!

You are here by accepted to trials swedish person! Smile