• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Form submission: Admin Application

Bug 
Nickname:: Pekz

Do you have and use your mic?: Yes

Age?: 16

Which server are you applying for?: HNS PRE,HNS NOPRE,KZ

SteamID(https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:447198681

How long have you been playing on PowerFPS?: about 4 months and im almost playing every single day

Tell us about yourself!: My name is Lucas I'm 16 and I'm from denmark i just dropped out of school and joining a new school. my summer vacation just started so i have a lot of time on my computer. im a very positive and nice person that likes to help other people that needs help. i've been playing csgo for 3 years and i started playing video games when i was 7. a lot of people thinks i have a greate sence of humor so that can maybe help if the server is very toxic then it can kinda give them a possitive boost.

Why should we choose you as an admin?: I am an very active person, I play on the server a lot. I'll follow all the rules and make sure that other people does too of not they'll get a warnning or a ban. I would be able to make sure people obey the rules on PowerFPS, I can get on pretty much every day, unless something comes up, meaning that I can stay very active on the server and help with whatever is needed. if I become admin am i only gonna play on powerfps servers and just keep the server clean from hackers and toxic people.

Do you have any registered punishments @ http://bans.powerfps.com ?: No

Do you have any previous admin experience?: I Don't that's why i really wanna try it and become a good admin

Could you benefit our community somehow?: Absolutely, I think I would make a positive impact on the community. Another reason is that I believe I am a mature person for my age at 16.

Anything else?: nope i don't

What server are you applying on specifically?

Pretty okay application, haven't seen you ingame at all but then again I only play PRE
so if you've been playing somewhere else that's understandable.
Good luck!
‚óŹ Steam -/id/Ithrowrocksatfatgirls
‚óŹ Discord @fetty guap#2571
‚óŹ Fetty Guap @Youtube

¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†Peace! ‚úĆ

Heart 
(06-03-2019, 12:26 PM)fettyguap Wrote: What server are you applying on specifically?

Pretty okay application, haven't seen you ingame at all but then again I only play PRE
Good luck!

Sup fetty i've been playing alot on no pre at the time Big Grin

(06-03-2019, 06:56 PM)Pekz Wrote:
(06-03-2019, 12:26 PM)fettyguap Wrote: What server are you applying on specifically?

Good luck!

Okay cool no wonder I haven't seen you around, I'm only playing PRE.
You might wanna edit your thread and apply to only No pre then otherwise might be confusing for the head admins to know which server you're applying for, good luck mate! =)
‚óŹ Steam -/id/Ithrowrocksatfatgirls
‚óŹ Discord @fetty guap#2571
‚óŹ Fetty Guap @Youtube

¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†Peace! ‚úĆ

(06-03-2019, 06:59 PM)fettyguap Wrote:
(06-03-2019, 06:56 PM)Pekz Wrote:

Good luck!

Okay cool no wonder I haven't seen you around, I'm only playing PRE.
You might wanna edit your thread and apply to only No pre then otherwise might be confusing for the head admins to know which server you're applying for, good luck mate! =)

Hi ill start playing on pre server and kz last on Big Grin

You should apply for one server to begin with. If you could only apply to one server which one would it be? It just means you don't then have to wait for multiple head admins to come to a decision

You smart, you very smart, you a genius

(06-08-2019, 11:10 PM)Nubbzy Wrote: You smart, you very smart, you a genius

You're a god at hns, haha genuis im, dumb what do you mean.

After having spoken with me on steam I am giving Pekz a chance, great kid who I know will have the community at the center of everything he does. ACCEPTED

After re-evaluating this applications, your position has been removed due to lying about your bans on our servers. DENIED