• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Form submission: Admin Application

Bug 
Nickname:: Reatzh

Do you have and use your mic?: Yes

Age?: 19

Which server are you applying for?: HNS NOPRE

SteamID(https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:24997317

How long have you been playing on PowerFPS?: Since i started playin hns on csgo so about 6 month, with a little break after 3 month.

Tell us about yourself!: Im into training and health on my sparetime i often train, i like running and kick-boxing/mma. When im not doin that im jumping around on PowerFPS like a geek, ive played hns since a kid started first when i was about 9-10 years old on 1.6. Ofcourse i had breaks in does 9 years. Since i played for so long ive been in some big servers and clans on 1.6, So i know how to act as an Admin. When im not training or playing id like to party with my bois chilling go out and eat or maybe train toghter, since im not goin to school atm and im not working 100% ive got pretty much spare time latley.

Why should we choose you as an admin?: Like a wrote abow ive been in the hns community for close up to 10 years and im very experienced about the roll as admin. How to act what to do all when to gag/slay/kick and not ban. Why u should choose me i think it would be fun to make the servers grow since im friends with alot of the other admins and ive talked about opening some stuff up. I can help with money for host if that should ever be a problem and like i also wrote above. I dont work everyday at the moment so i got alot of spare time. When i was goin in school i went in a program thats called trading and adminastration. We would learn how to start a company and advertise it sell our own product. One of the thing we learn was also brain storming, So i think i would be a good fit for u guys yeeee Big Grin

Do you have any registered punishments @ http://bans.powerfps.com ?: No

Do you have any previous admin experience?: Yes i was head admin on gamepark one of 1.6 biggest servers also alot of not as big communitys so this aint nothing new

Could you benefit our community somehow?: Yes if u need to expand the hosting to open more servers i could help u with money. Also im a good builder so if u thinking of open something like that i would help u with that.

Anything else?: dont know if i have been banned for something dont thinks so, the link dont work atm Big Grin

Very good application and I haven't known you for long but the times I've had the pleasure to talk to you you've been nothing but nice and a chill guy.
I don't doubt you'd make a good fit for our team so a huge +rep from me, however I'd like to have others opinions as well before I make a desicion.
Side note: Would you please edit your application or/and explain which server you're looking to be admin on specifically since we start by only accepting trial on one server mode, so either PRE, No Pre or KZ, thanks!

Good luck!
Sincerly
-Fetty Guap
‚óŹ Steam -/id/Ithrowrocksatfatgirls
‚óŹ Discord @fetty guap#2571
‚óŹ Fetty Guap @Youtube

¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†Peace! ‚úĆ

thanks bro Smile i fixed it

Agree with fetty but personally i think you need to use your mic more ingame as i dont think i heard you speak more than once
Otherwise +rep wouldnt be surprised if your application got accepted
Good Luck
Steam - id/internalcheats
Discord - zebusq#7511
Youtube - zebusq

tyy Smile

Really nothing to say other than best pre player I know and deserves a place in the staff team!

<3 nubbzy <3

Well i've told you privatly that I'm fully ready to accept you as PRE trial, but since you've explained that you mainly play No Pre I'll leave you to Astrixx, I hope to see you accepted and be apart of this team, good luck!
‚óŹ Steam -/id/Ithrowrocksatfatgirls
‚óŹ Discord @fetty guap#2571
‚óŹ Fetty Guap @Youtube

¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†Peace! ‚úĆ

You've gotten a pretty positive response from the community and I completely agree with all these points the others have said. I am going to give you trial as I expect you to be a good addition to the community. <3 ACCEPTED