What's new

Declined a

Status
Not open for further replies.

ubarilan

User name: ubarilan

SteamID[32] 491183209 is my SteamID 32 and this is my Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:245591604

Server you are applying for: KZ Climb

Discord: Uri#0001

How long have you been playing on PowerFPS? I've been playing on PowerFPS for 2 months and a half.

Tell us about yourself: My name is Uri, and I love to play videogames and doing sport in my spare time. I think that I am a very active person on PowerFPS but I'll try to do my best to be more active due to me not being so active these days, because I took a KZ break so I didn't really join any KZ server not a long time ago, and I am also an honest person that never is tilting. I also am very nice to everyone and I'm never saying one insult. I started playing CS:GO 2 years ago, and like to bhop, surf, and also KZ. I also play some different games that are also really great games such as Valorant (Anti-Cheat sucks but game is very nice), Battlefront II and many many others!

Why should we choose you as an admin?: I feel like I've been on this community and, with the time I spent playing on PowerFPS, I think I know the community enough to be ready to start helping it as much as I can with all my soul. I also think I should be chosen because I am a very mature person. Also would help the server being chosen as staff, or not being chosen as staff. Either way I'll try my best to make this community better and not let anyone breaking rules or cheating make theirs. I have lots of experience in catching cheaters, and so far I think I didn't apply someone a false punishment in my entire CS:GO being staff experience.

Weaknesses: I think that I should sometimes be more mature in real life, but when it comes to playing games I'm not as immature. Either way, I am always down on fixing any weakness I have and I'll try my best to stop not being mature on some cases.

Strengths: For strengths I could say that I never miss anyone that is cheating as I am constantly checking everyone is alright and has no problems. And also I have A LOT of pacience. Also as a strength of mine I could say I have a lot of pacience. I can take 15 minutes spectating someone that looks fishy if it's neccessary. I think I'm very good at statting too.

Do you have any registered punishments @ https://bans.powerfps.com: No

Do you have any previous admin experience? Yes, I have a big admin experience! I think it’s important to say that my knowledge of CS: GO server commands is very broad, and I know what's the correct length of every mute/gag for each word, being specific into admin work.

Can you benefit our community somehow? If so, how? I can benefit the community because if anyone needs help, any member, any staff member, that they can know I can help them in anything. Nothing will stop me helping people, happy, laugh, etcetera. Also I am very good at catching cheaters and the reason I say it is because I can report them ingame or on the discord server.

Anything else? Thanks for reading my application.

Kebab

Staff member
Head-Admin
Hello, unfortunately we’ve decided to decline your application. Feel free to apply later on but for now you’ll remain outside our staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.