Status
Not open for further replies.

Coqi

You mon is a whore
User name: Coqi

SteamID[32] https://steamcommunity.com/id/0000000Aiko000000/

Server you are applying for : HNS PRE

Are you in discord? No

How long have you been playing on PowerFPS i've been playing for about 1 or two months now

Tell us about yourself : Hi, My name is Alex (ingame - zynk) i'm 18 yrs old and i live in Ohio. My favoritte Things to do is playing Soccer and playing video games (mostly HNS)
My favortitte Food is Chicken Tacos. I'm single (and ready to mingle) Right now i'm just work in my local sports shop. i have a Dog his name is "Buddy" he's a golden retiver and he's 4 years old. I spend the most of my time at the pc playing CSGO, because it's my favoritte game and the only one i rly have ;) I have a Dad, Mom and a sister that i love. I have alot of friends at School and outside off School. My favoritte Hobby is Fishish and being With friends (if that's a hobby xD) and Yeah that's pretty mutch it.

Why should we choose you as an admin? : i know all the !rules and if someone rulebreakes i would be sure to tell them to not do it again and if it would happen more than 1-2 times and if it was quite bad i'd ban Tham (but i'm Nice so just so they get a lesson learned) And i'm a good person/player so i think i could help powerfps be a "cheater / rulebreaking" free server <3

Weaknesses : i would like to be better at following in hns and getting a bit better stats cause my pb is (286) but me as a person, no i dont think i have any big weaknesses other then maybe raging a bit here cause of some little kid understabbing me on purpose xD

Strengths : I'm a good friend & player. i'm never "rulebreaking" i would say that i can juke, ladderstrafe and surf etc. quite good

Do you have any registered punishments @ https://powerfps.com/sourcebans : No

Do you have any previous admin experience? : No i dont.

Can you benefit our community somehow? : i want to get rid of all the people that ruin the powerfps comunity and i rly just want it to be the best server for "HNS" and the other stuff you have.

Anything else? : yeah i dont rly have a mic and i dont know if a ADMIN has to have it, but im getting one soon i hope :)

Coqi

You mon is a whore
i wrote this shit for my step-brother«Alex» cause he didn’t know what to say but It says Coqi abowe it so i cant help him haha not meining to try it again cause i’m only 14 but my step-brother Alex is 18 so he wanted to try it. So i wrote it for him but now he cant use it... wopz 😂

Kebab

Staff member
Trial-Admin
Well I think it's very sketchy that you re.wrote your application, Coqi, and changed everything. Why can't your brother just make his own account instead of using yours?
It's very clear to me that this is just you to erase your previous application.

skipz

NOPRE HA
Staff member
Head-Admin
Administrator
Imagine being this desperate to be an admin. Your application got denied because you don’t meet our age requirements. Stop lying just to try and get admin. If you reply to this with something like “he is my step-brother and I’m not lying” or whatever then why would you apply for your so called “step-brother” the day after your application got denied? I would insta deny this but the decision isn’t mine unfortunately.

skipz

NOPRE HA
Staff member
Head-Admin
Administrator
This application has been denied due to you lying on your first application and your next one being denied and also lying on this one. Reapply when you meet our age requirements and don’t lie the next time. Locking thread

Status
Not open for further replies.