Not open for further replies.

Coqi

You mon is a whore
User name: Coqi

SteamID[32] https://steamcommunity.com/id/14-14-14-14-14-14/

Server you are applying for : HNS PRE, Retakes

Are you in discord? Yes

How long have you been playing on PowerFPS for about 2 months or more

Tell us about yourself : i'm 16 yr old i love playing csgo (mostly HNS or Reatake) i live in Norway, my favoritte foos is kebab <3

Why should we choose you as an admin? : i like to think that i would be a good admin casue i'm not a troll and would never admin-abuse or kick, slay, mute etc anyone that shouldn't have been. and i have bought vip+ and i never abused it.

Weaknesses : i would like to be better at following in hns and getting a bit better stats -but me as a person, i dont rly have any big weaknesses (i think)

Strengths : i'm quite good at ladderstrafes, jukes and i'm good Retake player -but me as a person, i'm a rly good friend/teamplayer, i never get super angry when i die or anything rly.

Do you have any registered punishments @ https://powerfps.com/sourcebans : No

Do you have any previous admin experience? : no.

Can you benefit our community somehow? : i would like to ban all the trolls, Big rule breakers and etc, to make PowerFPS the best servers to play on <3

Anything else? : no not rly i just would love to be an admin....if not i wont be mad cause i love playing your server so np xD

zebusq

Bubblegum
Staff member
Administrator
First: you told me you was 14
Second: ive seen you get angry several times upon dying
Third: youve been suspected of aiming at people through walls on retakes

Either way some of those things could have been taken incorrectly, and i have to agree on the matter that you dont rule break

Frosty!

Management
Staff member
Management
Administrator
VIP
First of all your application is very short, I can't even consider this a "decent" application. Secondly why are you lying about your age? And altough you've been pretty active on our servers we rarely hear you speak to other players.

-rep from me

Coqi

You mon is a whore
i think i should Write a New Application cause this one didn't og so well… (i never tried it before)
i will Write a 100% truthfull one… and i said 16 cause i rly wanted to be admin and i thought the wouldn't let 14 yr old's (sry)

skipz

NOPRE HA
Staff member
Head-Admin
Administrator
Bad first impression to lie on your application, not really a good thing to be untruthful before we’ve even made a decision. Just because there are lots of negative comments doesn’t mean make a new application. Just edit this one.
-rep because of the lying

Status
Not open for further replies.