Not open for further replies.

Coqi

You mon is a whore
User name: Coqi

SteamID[32] https://steamcommunity.com/id/14-14-14-14-14-14/

Server you are applying for : HNS PRE

Are you in discord? Yes

How long have you been playing on PowerFPS i would say sbout 2-3+ months now

Tell us about yourself : Hi, im a 14 yr old from Skotselv,Norway,. i'm 185cm, Brown hair, quite bulky and i'm a rly Nice person and a Nice friend. I Love playing Baketball & csgo With my friends i'm in 9th grade and have quite good grades.
i Love Being With my New Golden Retriver Puppy and Sitting at the computer. i mostly play HNS & retake. My favoritte Food is Kebab <3
i'm 100% Norwegian and was born in Kongsberg now i live in a small town (not rly a town) Where also all my friends live.
About Baketball: im quite good at good passes, dribbeling but not rly shooting (i gotta practice) every day after School i og to my pc and lauch csgo to get better in hns and i rly never get bored off it!

Why should we choose you as an admin? : i think i could be a good admin casue i rarly (rule break) and im a good person/teamate
i can be better or worse at times but that's depending on the day xD
I want to be apart of the People that help PowerFPS be a better server With less Cheaters, Trolls, rule breakers etc. And i just rly Love the servers it's a good comunity and i woul like to help it be like that.

Weaknesses : i can get a bit angy at times when someone (rulebreakes) to kll me or something / and i should start using my mic cause i have one but i'm kinda shy and dont rly want to talk but i'm working on that.

Strengths : i almost never rulebreak (nerver meaning to do it) and i'm a good friend and i like to help others with stuff i know that they don't know

Do you have any registered punishments @ https://powerfps.com/sourcebans : No

Do you have any previous admin experience? : no, this is my first Application ever!

Can you benefit our community somehow? : i want to get rid of all the people that ruin our little comunity amd i rly just want it to be the best server for all the stuff PowerFPS has.

Anything else? : i did say some wrongfull things in my first application and i'm realy sry for that i was just stupid and i wasn't thinking about what i wrote that's why i saod i was 16 not 14 cause i tought 14yr old couldn't be ADMINS. so i just wanted to say i'm sry and i hope this application will get a bit better comments xD

zebusq

Bubblegum
Staff member
Administrator
Ok, you cleared up what you said, +rep extended application +rep doesn't get toxic in 99% of situations
-rep lacks use of microphone or any type of communication

Coqi

You mon is a whore
i'm working on it tho lmao i have a good mic and i never rly used it haha i think 98% of the People playing on powerfps dont know my voice XD

Frosty!

Management
Staff member
Management
Administrator
VIP
Unfortunately I forgot to tell you on your last thread that you do not meet our age requirements. I do apologise for letting you make another application.

Closing thread

Status
Not open for further replies.