Not open for further replies.

Mikeyy

cant lj
User name: Mikeyy

SteamID[32] STEAM_1:1:188963309

Server you are applying for : HNS PRE

Are you in discord? Yes

How long have you been playing on PowerFPS Almost 2 weeks

Tell us about yourself : I love to play hns because im a fatty and like to play on my computer im 14 and i love soccer and i love tacos because im mexican My real name is Mikey Miranda and i dont have a pc or gaming laptop i play on a mac laptop so my game is really slow but i guess im good but if im not active im playing soccer or doing things with family but ill try to be active alot

Why should we choose you as an admin? : i will really help out the server because im always active on the server and am not toxic or rude i will never be rude to a player

Weaknesses : being the only admin on

Strengths : Wont leave if disrespected,Im freindly And very good at being in a admin position

Do you have any registered punishments @ https://powerfps.com/sourcebans : No

Do you have any previous admin experience? : Yes i used to admin on other server tangoworldwide and know alot about being admin such as commands

Can you benefit our community somehow? : yes i would help everyone that has questions or want to ask me how to do something and will help out new players if needed

Anything else? : i like to have food breaks :)

Last edited:

zebusq

Bubblegum
Staff member
Administrator
I cant tell if you are being serious about your application as you stated your only weakness to be "being the only admin on" and also saying your a fatty it just doesnt seem to me like you are being serious and i cant tell if you mean you are still admin on tangoworld or if you used to be

uNstable

unstableofficial
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
-rep
sorry but this application makes it look like you don't take this position seriously imo, also. you're abit too young for my point of view but nonetheless good luck

Frosty!

Management
Staff member
Management
Administrator
VIP
I cant tell if you are being serious about your application as you stated your only weakness to be "being the only admin on" and also saying your a fatty it just doesnt seem to me like you are being serious and i cant tell if you mean you are still admin on tangoworld or if you used to be
I gotta agree with @zebusq on this one, although I think with this
i used to admin on other server tangoworldwide
You mean that you’re a former admin on that community. Also I gotta add that 2 weeks isn’t a very long playtime and lastly it seems like you’re from the USA. That’s not really convenient with our EU community.

-rep from me

Aqizz

Staff member
Trial-Admin
This application is a little too short, but try to add more info about your self, and why you want to be admin, and write more about your self, etc what you like to do in your spare time. good luck

Nubbzy

Staff member
Head-Admin
Administrator
VIP
-Rep Short application, doesn't look like you're taking it seriously. Judging by your "ingame" skill it doesn't look like you would know if someone is cheating from my perspective.
-Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.