What's new

ken as a manager

domz

Not sure about this but when ken is angry or frustrated he admin abuses alot, he slayed me for "playing like a cunt", i never broke any rules. He proceeded to start being toxic towards me, he gagged me for telling him to "settle down" or "no need to get upset", those 2 sentences made him gag me for the reason: shut the fuck up cunt for 2 hours. im just saying if u get frustrated no need to abuse a privilege given to you by someone who's trusted. just saying. Edit: also he banned me from the discord because i told him why he did it. kinda sad ngl. a admin would be let off with it. but ken being a manager should probably know better

Last edited:

domz

honestly, just unban me from the discord, thats the only platform i got banned from and that one was for absolute no reason. ken grow up

powerind

Founder
Staff member
Owner
Thanks for your input.

I didn't really see the conversation that happened in general (Due to you being banned) but I'll unban you and we'll hope that the two of you don't run into complications.
I saw you ask me in-game why ken is a manager; Everybody has their ups and downs but he is good at what he does. I hope that answers your question.

domz

Thanks for your input.

I didn't really see the conversation that happened in general (Due to you being banned) but I'll unban you and we'll hope that the two of you don't run into complications.
I saw you ask me in-game why ken is a manager; Everybody has their ups and downs but he is good at what he does. I hope that answers your question.
its all good, i get that he gets frustrated alot. and i respect it. thanks for the reply

ken

Staff member
Head-Admin
MVP
VIP
Here we go. You join the server and do every little thing inside the rules, you ladder block, surf block, random stab, target switch. When I mean every little thing I mean EVERY LITTLE THING. I'm glad you're used to playing on Edans where there is no staff and you can do whatever you want, but this Isn't Edans. You constantly spam "iM nOt BrEaKiNg aNy rUleS" I told you I don't care. If you're going to play completely unfair and ruin the balance of the game I'm going to take action and when I mute you in game for spamming and disrespecting an admin I expect you to not come to discord to do the same thing hence the ban. I'm not going to put up with this behavior so either knock it off or see yourself off PowerFPS servers.