[NEW] Retakes Head Admin Application Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

skipz

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Head-Admin
Hello Retakes staff! We have been short of a Head Admin for the Retakes servers for a few weeks now, and as applications begin to roll in, we are looking for a suitable staff member to fill this position.

Criteria:
  1. You must be a current member of staff for our Retakes servers.
  2. You should be willing to uphold a good level of activity on the servers.
  3. You have the determination and dedication we expect of our Head Admins.
Application Format (paste as a reply to this thread and fill out as required):

SteamID[32]:

Discord:

What can you tell us about yourself?:

How long have you been a member of staff?:

Briefly, describe the role of a Head Admin in your own words:

Why do you feel you are suitable for the role of Head Admin?:

Do you have any previous experience in such a position?:

Any final words?:

Note: We are looking for someone who shows great willing, this application is your chance to do so.

Good luck to all applicants!

frob

Staff member
Head-Admin
MVP+

SteamID[32]: 375678641

Discord: frob#3403

What can you tell us about yourself?: 18 year old from Finland. I have been CS for almost seven years. Currently in my last stretch of high school.

How long have you been a member of staff?: Over three years now. I was approved for mod in December 2019.

Briefly, describe the role of a Head Admin in your own words: Handling mod applications and any complaints regarding mods from the community. In general monitor what the mods and admins are doing. Help the admins and mods in whatever they require.

Why do you feel you are suitable for the role of Head Admin?: Well to put it harshly, I feel like I have been one of the few actually competent retake admins over the years. I feel like there has been one too many cases of highly toxic, but very active people who have gotten mod perms due to their activeness and friendship with already established members of the community. In my opinion I would be able to more closely scrutinize new aspiring moderators and current ones too. I am also one of the most experienced retake mods currently.
Do you have any previous experience in such a position?: I don't.

Any final words?:

AlboX^

What can you tell us about yourself?: 18 year old from Finland. I have been CS for almost seven years. Currently in my last stretch of high school.

How long have you been a member of staff?: Over three years now. I was approved for mod in December 2019.

Briefly, describe the role of a Head Admin in your own words: Handling mod applications and any complaints regarding mods from the community. In general monitor what the mods and admins are doing. Help the admins and mods in whatever they require.

Why do you feel you are suitable for the role of Head Admin?: Well to put it harshly, I feel like I have been one of the few actually competent retake admins over the years. I feel like there has been one too many cases of highly toxic, but very active people who have gotten mod perms due to their activeness and friendship with already established members of the community. In my opinion I would be able to more closely scrutinize new aspiring moderators and current ones too. I am also one of the most experienced retake mods currently.

Any final words?:
-rep abusing

powerind

Founder
Staff member
Owner

Any final words?:
+rep uses vocalbury I don't even use.
-rep abusing
Feel free to send the head-staff some evidence of abusing if you have any.

Insane

Admin
+rep a longtime mod, I think he will handle the position well, I saw nothing toxic from him, a really great and nice guy. Good luck.

Aqizz

Staff member
Admin

SteamID[32]: STEAM_0:1:241566090

Discord: Aqizz#8029

What can you tell us about yourself?: I am 18 years old, and i'm from norway love to spend my time working out and playing CS:GO been playing it for a good while now hehe.

How long have you been a member of staff?: i got accepted 5th sep. 2019 so close too 3 years

Briefly, describe the role of a Head Admin in your own words: I would first say they most focus on managing the mod applications. and most likely they help out new mods with giving them help with the commands and i think they demote/promote staff members, and also put a new text about info about the server.

Why do you feel you are suitable for the role of Head Admin?: Too put it out of the perspective, i feel i would be suitable because i love being admin on the server. and with all of my knowledge i feel like this would benefit the server and i could help out the Head Admin team, and manage mod applications when there is none else in place too take action into it, and i also do spot many toxic people wich is a no to go in this community wich i really don't like and i wanna help removing the toxicity. and of wallhackers etc. And i would say im very active on the servers when i got time ofc

Do you have any previous experience in such a position?: i do not

Any final words?: Thank you for reading this application :)

skipz

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Head-Admin
Congratulations to @frob as the new Retakes Head Admin

Huge thank you to both applicants, frob and @Aqizz for showing dedication and ongoing support for the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.